To welcome as many as possible for Lord’s Day worship, we will continue to have two services: 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. We require masks at the 8:30 a.m. service. Masks are optional at the 11:00 a.m. service, as well as the 5:00 p.m evening service. We invite Redeemer members to gather at the service that suits them best. In addition to these options, we also livestream the 11:00 a.m. service.
— Info to Know —
Loving Our Neighbors
- At-Risk Individuals: The Governor’s Office states, "At-risk customers are those who are 65 or older, especially those with chronic lung disease; moderate to severe asthma; chronic heart disease; severe obesity; diabetes; chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis; liver disease; or weakened immune system." Please use prudence when considering whether or not to gather for worship.
- Gloves: Those who pass out bulletins will wear gloves, as will those elders serving communion.
- Handwashing: Please make liberal use of the hand sanitizer provided throughout the building. Also, please wash your hands for at least twenty seconds after using the restroom.
- Cleaning: We clean the building between services.
- Limited Childcare: We currently offer childcare through the age of three.
- Entrance and Exit: Only the south entrance will be open.
- In the Sanctuary: Four open chairs (6.75 ft) should separate households on a given row.
Please know the adjusted structure is but for a season. We pray that, sooner than later, we again worship God with one voice at 10:30 a.m. on the Lord’s Day. Until that time, let us continue to "give thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Eph. 5:20).