Offering help and encouragement after the death of a loved one.
GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life after the death of a spouse, child, family member, or friend. We know it hurts, and we want to help.
You will find GriefShare to be a warm, caring environment, and will come to see your group as an “oasis” on your long journey through grief.
There are three key parts to your GriefShare experience:
- Video seminar—encouraging, information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts
- Support group—structured small group discussion about the weekly video content
- Workbook—journaling and personal study experiences that reinforce the weekly session topics.
You are invited to begin attending these weekly sessions at any time during the fall term. Grief is not confined to a schedule and comes when you least expect it, and in ways that may be new or familiar.
Hear GriefShare participants share their stories of grief recovery.
September 12 – November 28, 2022
Monday evenings, 6:30 – 8:30
(no meeting on October 17)
All sessions are offered online.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to Find a Group - GriefShare
- Type in McKinney, Texas for city and state
- Scroll to the listing for Redeemer Presbyterian Church, 7820 Silverado
Trail, McKinney, TX
1. Click here to view What is GriefShare
2. Email Bob or Gaye Ledford: firstname.lastname@example.org