Small Groups are a place for us to edify one another in Christ and evangelize our neighbors.
Our goal at Redeemer it to be a church that exalts and enjoys Jesus Christ. One way we can encourage each other on this mission is to participate in a small group. We believe that active involvement in community is vital for your spiritual health as a part of our church body.
What Is a Redeemer Small Group?
- A place to pursue biblical community
- A place where members who (ordinarily) leave nearby can gather together
- A place that is diverse in gender, race, and age
- A place to edify one another in God's word
- A place to practice biblical hospitality
- A place to welcome people who don't know Jesus
How Do I Join a Small Group?
Check out our current groups below. To visit a group, simply email the group leader at the contact provided below.
- Leaders: Tony and Cecilia Mangefeste
- Time: 1st & 3rd Fridays from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leaders: Timothy and Maribeth Cogan
- Time: Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- Contact: email@example.com
Lytle & Yates Group
- Leaders: Steve and Terri Lytle, Tim and Rowena Yates
- Time: Saturdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org