The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is for every woman to know Christ personally and be committed to extending His Kingdom in her life, home, church, community and throughout the world. The framework of the Women’s Ministry provides an opportunity for each woman to discern and exercise her gifts and abilities to the glory of God in the total work and worship of the church. The goal is that this purpose will become a reality as women are given opportunities to respond to the Gospel and to pray, study the Scriptures, fellowship and serve the Lord together. The Women’s Ministry recognizes that all ministries and activities of the church are under the authority and guidance of the session.
Our Redeemer Women’s Ministry encourages women to grow in Christ throughout the following ideas:
- Grounding our members in the faith by providing times for spiritual growth through a variety of venues.
- To help our ladies focus on growing together in our faith and becoming a stronger disciple of Christ.
- Encouraging regular times of fellowship with our sisters in Christ.
- Promoting unity and enriching the church’s ministry by serving others.
REDEEMER WOMEN’S EVENTS:
- Women’s Evening Fellowship. Once a month ladies fellowship (dates and time announced in advance).Women’s Evening Fellowship. Join us for a time of fellowship, desserts and mosaics as we resume our monthly Women’s Evening Fellowship. If you are new to Redeemer this is great way to get to know the women of Redeemer in a causal setting. We will gather here at Redeemer on Tuesday, February 9th at 7pm. Feel free to bring a dessert to share! This month we have the added treat of creating a heart or cross mosaic while we fellowship! No crafting experience needed. Just come and enjoy the fun and be refreshed by the time of fellowship. If you have any questions contact Keisha Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women's Bible Study. During our 2021 Winter Bible study we will continue our study of the Gospel of Mark. The books we will be using this semester are Keri Folmar's Son of God, Volume 2 and Let's Study Mark by Sinclair Ferguson. Gaye Ledford will lead the Sanctuary study, Friday mornings from 9:30-11am and Dian Stepanic will lead the Virtual study Monday evenings from 7-8:30pm. The study dates are September 8th-March 26th.
- Women Mentoring our Covenant Children. Mother’s Day, Father’s Day & Christmas gift making. Our next crafting event will be the Sunday before Mother's Day. More info to come!
- Winter Tea. A time of sweet fellowship for all ladies and daughters, granddaughters, etc. to share a cup of tea and some goodies!
- Women of Redeemer Fall Retreat. SAVE THE DATE! Fall Retreat will be here at Redeemer Friday, September 10th and Saturday, September 11th. Pastor Jordan Stone will once again bless us with his teaching. More info to come!
- Women’s Fall Kickoff. This is a great time of fellowship where the Women’s Board discusses the plans for women’s events for the upcoming year, and gives attendees an opportunity to determine where they have an interest and may best serve in the church. Anyone looking to be more involved in the ministry at Redeemer will want to attend this informative event.