The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is for every woman to know Christ personally and be committed to extending His Kingdom in her life, home, church, community and throughout the world. The framework of the Women’s Ministry provides an opportunity for each woman to discern and exercise her gifts and abilities to the glory of God in the total work and worship of the church. The goal is that this purpose will become a reality as women are given opportunities to respond to the Gospel and to pray, study the Scriptures, fellowship and serve the Lord together. The Women’s Ministry recognizes that all ministries and activities of the church are under the authority and guidance of the session.
Our Redeemer Women’s Ministry encourages women to grow in Christ throughout the following ideas:
- Grounding our members in the faith by providing times for spiritual growth through a variety of venues.
- To help our ladies focus on growing together in our faith and becoming a stronger disciple of Christ.
- Encouraging regular times of fellowship with our sisters in Christ.
- Promoting unity and enriching the church’s ministry by serving others.
REDEEMER WOMEN’S EVENTS:
- Women’s Evening Fellowship. Once a month ladies fellowship (dates and time announced in advance). For more information contact Keisha Holland.
- Christmas Cookie Exchange. Join us for our Christmas Cookie Exchange Tuesday, December 8th @7pm! This year it’s happening right here at Redeemer!Come with three dozen cookies of your choice (homemade or store bought) and get ready to go home with a delicious selection of scrumptious cookies. Feel free to bring an appetizer to share if you would like.If you’re new to Redeemer, this is a wonderful opportunity to get to know the women of Redeemer in a fun and relaxed setting! It’s always a fun time of fellowship. If you have any questions contact Keisha Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women's Bible Study. During our 2021 Winter Bible study we will continue our study of the Gospel of Mark. Gaye Ledford will lead the discussion using Keri Folmar's Son of God study and commentary by Sinclair Ferguson.
- Women Mentoring our Covenant Children. Mother’s Day, Father’s Day & Christmas gift making. This year children will have the treat of taking pre-packaged crafts home to create Christmas gifts for their loved ones. Craft bags will be available for pick up in the narthex Sunday, December 20th.
- Winter Tea. A time of sweet fellowship for all ladies and daughters, granddaughters, etc. to share a cup of tea and some goodies!
- Women of Redeemer Spring Retreat. More info coming soon!
- Women’s Fall Kickoff. This is a great time of fellowship where the Women’s Board discusses the plans for women’s events for the upcoming year, and gives attendees an opportunity to determine where they have an interest and may best serve in the church. Anyone looking to be more involved in the ministry at Redeemer will want to attend this informative event.