Surviving the Holidays:
Help and Hope as You Navigate the Thanksgiving and Christmas Season
Saturday, November 16, 2019
9:30 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
GriefShare’s Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
Watch an excerpt from the Surviving the Holidays video:
- Click here to download the registration form. Complete the attached registration form and send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 972-529-1502 to register by phone.
The registration fee of $10 includes the GriefShare Holiday Survival Guide.
For more information contact Bob or Gaye Ledford at email@example.com.