Surviving the Holidays:
Help and Hope as You Navigate the Thanksgiving and Christmas Season
Saturday, November 13, 2021
9:30 a.m. - Noon
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
GriefShare’s Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
Watch an excerpt from the Surviving the Holidays video:
1. Go to www.griefshare.org
2. Type in your zip code or McKinney, TX
3. Select Redeemer Presbyterian Church
4. Register and order your workbooks online, we do the rest for you.
For more information contact Bob or Gaye Ledford at firstname.lastname@example.org.